About this exploration
Join this half-day trip to Mari Mari Cultural Village (10am session) and get a glimpse into the lives of Sabah’s rich culture with its distinctive houses, costumes, and traditional skills of five major ethnic groups. After a tour around the village, sit back and enjoy cultural performance and indulge with local cuisine after the performance.
Language spoken in this Xploration
- Entrance fee
- Local guide
- Cultural Performance
- With or Without Return Transfer
- 50% refund 7 days prior to exploration date, except fee.
- 100% cancellation charged on NO SHOW or Less than 24 hours prior to event date.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible to conduct the tour, we reserve the right to change to another tour or cancel the tour at our absolute discretion. In such eventuality, no resources or claims shall be made against us.
Remarks from host
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All our tours are not weather dependent, the tour will proceed as usual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sun screen, bottled water and camera
Day 109:20 AM - 01:30 PM
location_on Mari Mari Cultural Village Kota Kinabalu Sabah Malaysia
Malaysia · Joined in December 2017
No reviews yet
This Xploration doesn't have any reviews. If you go for this trip, your review will appear here.