About this exploration
Witness the untouched nature on the banks of the Padas River and soak up the fresh atmosphere with your team mate on this white water rafting adventure. This excursion takes about 1.5 to 2 hours accompany by a professional certified river guide. Lunch, train ride and hotel transfer is included.
Language spoken in this Xploration
- Pick Up and Drop Off in Kota Kinabalu City area
- Round-Trip Train Ride
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Safety Kayaker
- Certified First Aid Guide
- White water Rafting Certificate (Upon Request)
- Local Taxes
- Shower and Changing Facilities
- 50% refund 7 days prior to exploration date, except fee.
- 100% cancellation charged on NO SHOW or Less than 24 hours prior to event date.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible to conduct the tour, we reserve the right to change to another tour or cancel the tour at our absolute discretion. In such eventuality, no resources or claims shall be made against us.
Remarks from host
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Merchandise (available to purchase)
Bring / Wear :
- Sandal with strap / sport shoe
- Short and T-shirt (Not white colour),
- Swimwear, Payment / Service Voucher
- Extra pocket money
- Insect repellent
- Sun-block lotion
- Change of clothes
- Cap / Hat
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures.
- Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour commences.
- Age limit is for child is 12 years old and above.
- Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
- You may purchase video or photos right after the tour. (subject to availability)
i) Participants must have trimmed finger nails and toe nails.
ii) No jewelries and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during these activities
Day 105:20 AM - 06:00 PM
location_on Beaufort Sabah Malaysia