About this exploration
Experience both tour, the White Water Rafting and Mari Mari Cultural Village package in one day!
Rafting in Kiulu River suits for those who is seeking for a mild adventure and relaxing tour. The furthest rafting distance is 15 kilometres when the water level is high, and 7 kilometres of excursions at normal water level. This activity is suitable for family with kids, swim in around and take in surrounding, a perfect way to spend your holiday! Also, Get a glimpse into the lives of Sabah’s rich culture with its distinctive houses, costumes, and traditional skills of five major ethnic groups at Mari Mari Cultural Village (2pm session with Hi-Tea).
Language spoken in this Xploration
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional licensed English speaking guide
- Certified first aider guide, safety kayeker and safety raft (when necessary)
- White Water Rafting Certificate (upon request)
- Shower/changing facilities
- Entrance fees at Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Local guide to visit houses
- Cultural Performance
- Meal (Hi Tea)
- 50% refund 7 days prior to exploration date, except fee.
- 100% cancellation charged on NO SHOW or Less than 24 hours prior to event date.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible to conduct the tour, we reserve the right to change to another tour or cancel the tour at our absolute discretion. In such eventuality, no resources or claims shall be made against us.
Remarks from host
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Merchandise (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All our tours are not weather dependent, the tour will proceed as usual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sun screen, bottled water and camera
- Participant must be physically fit as this tour is for those who love adventures
- Liability Release Form MUST be understood and signed by the participant before the tour commences
- Participants must have trimmed fingernails and toe nails
- No jewelries and valuable items allowed to be worn (or brought along) during activities
Things to bring / wear;
- Sandal with strap / sport shoes
- Short and T-shirt
- Payment / service voucher
- Extra pocket money
- Insect repellent, sun-block lotion
- Change of clothes, towel, cap / hat
Day 108:00 AM - 05:30 PM
location_on Klinik Kesihatan Kiulu Tamparuli Sabah Malaysia
Malaysia · Joined in December 2017
No reviews yet
This Xploration doesn't have any reviews. If you go for this trip, your review will appear here.