About this exploration
GUA KATAK + GUA JINJANG PELAMIN + KELAH SANTUARY
Gua Tahi Bintang, a now dried-up stream had eroded its walls to expose layers of bedding (sedimentary rock deposits) and also carved rimstone dams. Its name is derived from one wall filled with streaky formations resembling shooting stars. Gua Seribu Cerita, meanwhile, has loads of old cave paintings – and possibly some made-to-look-old graffiti, too – along an overhang.
For those looking for adventure experience, Gua Katak in Merapoh will not disappoint you. Climbing, crawling, just name it and you will get it. Moderate to difficult access, most of the adventure caves in Merapoh require good physical and mental fitness. Guides and proper equipment are compulsory.
TAMAN NEGARA SG RELAU MERAPOH
Popular activities in Taman Negara National Parks are observing fish creatures in natural habitats, bathing and feeding fish.
Language spoken in this Xploration
- 2 Nights Accommodation Hostel Dorm Bed
- Transfer During Activities
- Safety Helmet and Head Lamp
- 50% refund 7 days prior to exploration date, except fee.
- 100% cancellation charged on NO SHOW or Less than 24 hours prior to event date.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible to conduct the tour, we reserve the right to change to another tour or cancel the tour at our absolute discretion. In such eventuality, no resources or claims shall be made against us.
Remarks from host
Transportation to Merapoh
Camera License at RM5.00 per unit
Any matters not included in the itineraries
Day 105:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Day 207:30 AM - 08:00 PM
Day 307:30 AM - 04:00 PM
location_on Ra Adventured Travel & Tour Sdn Bhd Merapoh Kuala Lipis Pahang Malaysia
Malaysia · Joined in November 2017
First to explore in Merapoh! 1462 caves and counting
No reviews yet
This Xploration doesn't have any reviews. If you go for this trip, your review will appear here.