About this exploration
GUA HARI MALAYSIA + KELAH SANCTUARY
Malaysia Day Cave has an almost kilometer-long river flowing through it, forming cascades and pools, Gua Hari Malaysia in Merapoh will not disappoint you. Climbing, crawling, swimming, abseiling, tubing, diving, just name it and you will get it. Moderate to difficult access, most of the adventure caves in Merapoh require good physical and mental fitness. Guides and proper equipment are compulsory.
TAMAN NEGARA SG RELAU MERAPOH
Popular activities in Taman Negara National Park are observing fish creatures in natural habitats, bathing and feeding on fish creatures.
Zip Lining & Abseiling
Language spoken in this Xploration
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Hostel Dorm Bed
- Safety Helmet and Head Lamp
- Transfer During Activities
- 50% refund 7 days prior to exploration date, except fee.
- 100% cancellation charged on NO SHOW or Less than 24 hours prior to event date.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible to conduct the tour, we reserve the right to change to another tour or cancel the tour at our absolute discretion. In such eventuality, no resources or claims shall be made against us.
Remarks from host
• Transport to Merapoh
• Camera License at RM5.00 per unit
• Expeditions Insurances
• Any matters not included in the itineraries
Day 105:00 PM - 08:30 PM
Day 207:30 AM - 08:30 PM
Day 307:30 AM - 11:00 AM
location_on Ra Adventured Travel & Tour Sdn Bhd Merapoh Kuala Lipis Pahang Malaysia
Malaysia · Joined in November 2017
First to explore in Merapoh! 1462 caves and counting
No reviews yet
This Xploration doesn't have any reviews. If you go for this trip, your review will appear here.