About this exploration
The Mulu National Park is a beautiful, large park covered in rich primary rainforest and flowing rivers. It offers travellers a whole range of awesome nature-based activities like jungle trekking and mounting hiking. The park also has a number of amazing limestone caves such as the Deer Cave, which is the world’s largest cave passage and the Clear Water Cave, which is the longest cave in South East Asia.
Language spoken in this Xploration
- Land Transfer within Mulu
- Park Entrance Fee
- Hostel at Mulu HQ & Camp 5
- Climbing Permit
- Boat Transfer
- Ranger Fee
- 50% refund 7 days prior to exploration date, except fee.
- 100% cancellation charged on NO SHOW or Less than 24 hours prior to event date.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible to conduct the tour, we reserve the right to change to another tour or cancel the tour at our absolute discretion. In such eventuality, no resources or claims shall be made against us.
Remarks from host
Day 1 Dinner and Day 4 Lunch.
Flight tickets from MIRI-MULU-MIRI, tickets fee approximately MYR170/pax per way.
If accommodation is fully booked in hostel bed at Mulu, then will move to homestay, If you prefer a better private room at Mulu HQ then you may just pay the extra price.
Day 102:30 PM - 07:00 PM
Day 207:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Day 305:30 AM - 07:00 PM
Day 406:00 AM - 03:00 PM
location_on Mulu Airport Marudi, Sarawak Malaysia
Malaysia · Joined in November 2017
Borneo Touch Ecotour was formed in year 2002, approved by Ministry of Tourism, Malaysia under license KPL3691.
No reviews yet
This Xploration doesn't have any reviews. If you go for this trip, your review will appear here.