About this exploration
Experience the unspoiled rain-forest of Semadoh Valley and the indigenous culture and natural history of Lun Bawang people of Long Semadoh in the Heart of Borneo.
Language spoken in this Xploration
- Transportation within the trip
- Two nights accommodation at local homestay
- All food and beverages within the trip
- Entrance fees
- Conservation fees
- Guide fees
- 50% refund 24 hours before exploration date, except fee.
- 100% cancellation charged on NO SHOW or Less than 24 hours prior to event date.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible to conduct the tour, we reserve the right to change to another tour or cancel the tour at our absolute discretion. In such eventuality, no resources or claims shall be made against us.
Remarks from host
Please wear appropriately in respect of local culture.
No alcohol and smoking in the public.
There is no ATM available,bring extra cash for other expenses which not included and for souvenir.
Day 112:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Day 208:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Day 308:00 AM - 04:00 PM
location_on Lawas Sarawak Malaysia, Long Semado Lawas Sarawak Malaysia, Merarap Hotspring Lodge, Lawas, Sarawak, Malaysia, Menangang Place, Lawas, Sarawak, Malaysia
Malaysia · Joined in October 2017
We are the Lun Bawang communities in Semadoh Valley (Lawas, Sarawak), committed in preserving our nature environment for the future of our people. We welcome you to experience our Culture, Adventure, and Nature through our community-based eco-tourism programs.
We are part of the Alliance of Indigenous Peoples of The Highlands of Borneo (or Forum Masyarakat Adat Dataran Tinggi Borneo, FORMADAT).
No reviews yet
This Xploration doesn't have any reviews. If you go for this trip, your review will appear here.