About this exploration
Looking for an escape and want to see blue skies, dive in the crystal clear sea and feel the fine white sand between your toes? Our day trip takes you to Pulau Mantanani Besar (Big) and from here you would also get to explore the water of Pulau Mantanani Kecil (Small) where these islands are a reminder of an earlier and simpler place and era where time slows amidst the waves lapping on white sandy beaches. Here, you will find that peace you were looking for as we prefer no mass tourism here —only a maximum of 50 guests per day. And divers will venture deeper where the island promises the most diverse marine life with underwa-ter visibility of up to 40 metres.
Language spoken in this Xploration
- Return Land transfer : Kota Kinabalu-Kuala Abai Jetty (Kota Belud)-Kota Kinabalu
- Return Boat transfer : Kuala Abai Jetty-Mantanani Island-Kuala Abai Jetty
- Diving Equipments Rental
- Dive Instructor/Dive Master
- Insurance for guests are provided (T&C applies)
- 50% refund 15 days prior to exploration date, except fee.
- 100% cancellation charged on NO SHOW or Less than 24 hours prior to event date.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible to conduct the tour, we reserve the right to change to another tour or cancel the tour at our absolute discretion. In such eventuality, no resources or claims shall be made against us.
Remarks from host
1. Please bring along your logbook & diver
2. Certification card.
3. Age limit for diving with compressed air is 12 years old and above.
Things To Notes :
1. Please check with us if you have any special dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
2. Please take noted our transportation schedule (Land and Boat) are FIXED, there are NO others shuttle service time, please well manage your own flight/bus schedule to your next destination.
3. Due to the outdoor and adventure nature of the tours and activities, we do not recommend to anyone who has pre-existing medical conditions (such as pregnancy, hypertension, back pain problem...etc) that will normally preclude him/her from taking part in activities of similar nature. Children below 5 years old are not encouraged to participate in the tours. We reserve the right to refuse service where we deem appropriate.
4. Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour and activities commence.
5. For safety reasons, tour and activities are dependent on SEA & WEATHER CONDITIONS. We reserve the rights to CANCEL or POSTPONE any tour or activity if it deems there is an absence of a safe operating environment. We monitor closely weather changes through the relevant sources.
6. You might get WET during the boat journey, so please be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly during the journey. Dry bags or plastic bags for waterproofing are recommended.
7. We will not be liable for any damage to your belongings caused by exposure to elements of nature such as weather and sea conditions.
8. Kindly note that you are responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings at all time. We do not encourage guests bringing along electronic devices, valuables and important documents.
9. Please produce your passport number or other identification for registration.
Things To Bring:
Change of clothes,
Raincoat to protect against water splashes during boat ride
Dry bag/plastic bag to protect your personal belongings
Day 107:15 AM - 06:30 PM
location_on Mari Mari Backpackers Lodge Kampong Mantanani Sabah Malaysia
Malaysia · Joined in October 2017
No reviews yet
This Xploration doesn't have any reviews. If you go for this trip, your review will appear here.