About this exploration
Find out what is hidden beneath the sea around Mantanani Island with confidence.
You will be given:
Safety briefing by our Snorkelling Guide
and introduction and proper use of snorkelling equipments
How to breathe through your snorkel
How to swim with fins
How to clear water from mask & snorkel
Safety skills – e.g. cramp recovery
With the skills that you have acquired in Sessions 1, your guide will now take you to our snorkelling site by boat.
Take a guided tour of the the nearby reef. See the rich varieties of underwater lives like clownfish, anemone, colourful table coral, barrel sponges, brain coral, stack horn coral and many others.
Language spoken in this Xploration
- Return Land transfer : Kota Kinabalu-Kuala Abai Jetty (Kota Belud)-Kota Kinabalu
- Return Boat transfer : Kuala Abai Jetty-Mantanani Island-Kuala Abai Jetty
- Snorkelling Equipments Rental
- Snorkelling Guide / Dive Master
- Insurance For Guests Are Provided (Terms and Conditions Apply)
- 50% refund 15 days prior to exploration date, except fee.
- 100% cancellation charged on NO SHOW or Less than 24 hours prior to event date.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible to conduct the tour, we reserve the right to change to another tour or cancel the tour at our absolute discretion. In such eventuality, no resources or claims shall be made against us.
Remarks from host
Things To Notes :
1. Please check with us if you have any special dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
2. Please take noted our transportation schedule (Land and Boat) are FIXED, there are NO others shuttle service time, please well manage your own flight/bus schedule to your next destination.
3. Due to the outdoor and adventure nature of the tours and activities, we do not recommend to anyone who has pre-existing medical conditions (such as pregnancy, hypertension, back pain problem...etc) that will normally preclude him/her from taking part in activities of similar nature. Children below 5 years old are not encouraged to participate in the tours. We reserve the right to refuse service where we deem appropriate.
4. Liability Release Form MUST be signed and understood by the participant before the tour and activities commence.
5. For safety reasons, tour and activities are dependent on SEA & WEATHER CONDITIONS. We reserve the rights to CANCEL or POSTPONE any tour or activity if it deems there is an absence of a safe operating environment. We monitor closely weather changes through the relevant sources.
6. You might get WET during the boat journey, so please be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly during the journey. Dry bags or plastic bags for waterproofing are recommended.
7. We will not be liable for any damage to your belongings caused by exposure to elements of nature such as weather and sea conditions.
8. Kindly note that you are responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings at all time. We do not encourage guests bringing along electronic devices, valuables and important documents.
9. Please produce your passport number or other identification for registration.
Things To Bring:
Change of clothes,
Raincoat to protect against water splashes during boat ride
Dry bag/plastic bag to protect your personal belongings
Day 107:15 AM - 06:30 PM
location_on Mari Mari Backpackers Lodge Kampong Mantanani Sabah Malaysia
Malaysia · Joined in October 2017
No reviews yet
This Xploration doesn't have any reviews. If you go for this trip, your review will appear here.