About this exploration
If your preferred travel experience is to witness the breath-taking sights of nature and fascinating historical sites, coupled with wonderful hospitality, then look no further, because your next destination should be Long Pasia.
Language spoken in this Xploration
- Return Land Transfer from Sipitang to Long Pasia
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Homestay with meals
- Guide Fee
- Meals during trekking
- Ranger fee
- Camp Site & Camping Equipment
- Boat Cruise
- No refundable once the exploration have booked but allow to replace participants with advance notice.
- 100% cancellation charged on NO SHOW or Less than 24 hours prior to event date.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, making it impossible to conduct the tour, we reserve the right to change to another tour or cancel the tour at our absolute discretion. In such eventuality, no resources or claims shall be made against us.
Remarks from host
Price excluded transport from Kota Kinabalu City to Sipitang, Once you have made the booking I'll meet you up at Sipitang Bus Station.
Things to bring:
Proper hiking boot
Day 111:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Day 207:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Day 307:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Day 407:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Day 507:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Day 607:00 AM - 12:00 PM
location_on Long Pasia Airport Sipitang, Sabah Malaysia
Malaysia · Joined in August 2017
Hi, I am Lait Lakong, or popularly known as 'Mataga'. I am from the local Lundayeh ethnic who lives in a mountain area of Long Pasia. I wish to share the beautiful sights of my hometown, to all nature and adventure lovers who are interested to explore the beautiful mountain scenes of Long Pasia.
I obtained my guide license from the Borneo Tourism Institute (BTI) and I have become a guide since 2005. I am also involved in voluntary work with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF).
I love music and arts, and I can play several music instruments like the guitar, ukelele and piano. Apart from these, my interests include drawing and painting, and I have been involved in several NGO-related exhibitions in Penang, Perak, Melaka and Kuala Lumpur.
My love and passion towards nature has led me to do what I am doing today. I am eager to show you what my beautiful hometown has to offer, and I am certain that you will have a fantastic time learning and appreciating the local culture with the people of Long Pasia.
No reviews yet
This Xploration doesn't have any reviews. If you go for this trip, your review will appear here.